Wednesday, March 11, 2015

#2HoursinSLU - Premier Pilates

For this edition of #2HoursinSLU, we spoke with Premier Pilates owner, Natalia Tikhonova.

I suppose I’m one of the lucky ones.  My Pilates Studio is only a long block away from Whole Foods South Lake Union, so I know everything they offer for lunch – and it’s pretty good and a favorite of mine.  Otherwise, I haven’t had much opportunity to wander around, but I’ve gotten a pretty good feel about all the interesting places to go and things to see in the area.

Today, the area is in its greatest expansion in many years and new restaurants abound.  Shops and services have popped up in many places.  One of my personal favorites La Toscanella on Westlake.  Yes, I have to admit I have a weak spot for croissants.  But I also have Pilates workouts to burn off the calories. 

At Premier Pilates we have different level and intensity classes and great instructors to teach them.  We make a point of working on each client's particular weaknesses as we try to strengthen and stretch clients back to good posture, good flexibility, and the strength to move correctly and with grace.

I suggest you sign up for some great Pilates workouts or a rehab plan at Premier Pilates, park in the Whole Foods underground parking garage, and then take a 45 minute walk around the area before returning to buy a loaf of bread or a mango at Whole Foods, so your 2 hours of parking is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment